Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Jung & Sisco
Order | Filed: January 26, 2021 Mortgage Resolution Services, LLC et al v. JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. et al
| New York Southern
ORDER: In light of the resolution of Plaintiff's Motion to Compel Compliance with Subpoena of Third-Party Witness Erika Lance, For Sanctions, and To Transfer Motion to the Issuing Court, see docket entry nos. 1 and 14, the Clerk of Court is respectfully directed to close this case. (Signed by Judge Laura Taylor Swain on 1/26/2021) (mro)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS