Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- April 14, 2020 Calif. Car Crash Victim Must Pay Some Fees Despite Trial Win
- November 01, 2019 Calif. Athletic Org.'s 'Unconscionable' Arbitration Deal Nixed
- June 25, 2018 Justices Decline Recusal Question On Judge's Alleged Tweets
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS