Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Order | Filed: October 03, 2022 | Entered: October 03, 2022 CSX TRANSPORATION INC v. INDIANA-AMERICAN WATER COMPANY, INC
240(Torts to Land) | Indiana Southern
ORDER - granting 42 Motion for Extension of Time. The deadline for Defendant to respond to Plaintiff's Complaint is extended up to and including November 14, 2022. Signed by Magistrate Judge Mario Garcia on 10/3/22. (NAD) (Entered: 10/03/2022)
Motion | Filed: October 03, 2022 | Entered: October 03, 2022 ELI LILLY AND COMPANY et al v. ARCH INSURANCE COMPANY et al
110(Insurance) | Indiana Southern
MOTION to Withdraw Attorney Appearance of Christian P. Jones, filed by Plaintiffs ELI LILLY AND COMPANY, ELI LILLY DO BRASIL LTDA. (Attachments: # 1 Text of Proposed Order)(Fischer, John) (Entered: 10/03/2022)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS