Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Philip S. Gutierrez, California Central, Judicial Panel on Multidistrict LitigationAnalytics by Lex Machina
- August 03, 2021 Investors' Suit Still Too 'Vague,' Pot Co. Tells Calif. Judge
- July 28, 2021 | Employment Authority Exclusive Judge Trims OT Claims In American Airlines Workers' Suit
- July 26, 2021 Goldberg Segalla Beats Suit By Atty Who Left Early For Yoga
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS