Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Use of the R-enantiomers of N-propargyl 1-aminoindan compounds for treating Parkinson's disease.
- December 16, 2013 Teva Wins Ban On Mylan Parkinson's Generic
- February 21, 2013 Teva Slams Antitrust Claims In Azilect Patent Row
- August 26, 2011 Teva Nixes Suit Against Apotex Over Parkinson's Drug
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS