Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Federal Labor Relations Authority
- October 03, 2022 Justices Will Decide If FLRA Can Regulate State Militias
- September 26, 2022 Agency Says DC Circ. Can't Save Immigration Judges Union
- September 14, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive FLRA Backs NLRB Staff Union's Arbitration Win Over Tenure
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS