Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Federal Labor Relations Authority
- May 17, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Union Says EEOC Dodged Bargaining Over Telework Program
- May 16, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive VA Unlawfully Changed Timekeeping Practices, FLRA Says
- May 12, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Senate Confirms Long-Awaited FLRA Member
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS