Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Connecticut
- November 15, 2023 Ex-Conn. Real Estate Atty Gets Prison For Fraud Scheme
- November 02, 2023 2nd Circ. Won't Reopen Buddhist Patent Examiner's Bias Suit
- November 01, 2023 'Fundamentally Good' Ex-Atty Wants Light Fraud Sentence
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS