MetLife, Lodging Group Snag Hilton-Branded Mexican Resort

Law360, New York (September 23, 2013, 2:58 PM EDT) -- Thayer Lodging Group has made its first investment outside of the United States, teaming up with MetLife Inc. to take over a large Hilton Worldwide Inc.-branded resort in Mexico, according to a Monday statement.

Per the deal, the companies scored the Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort from Oasis Cabo LLC. MetLife heads the joint venture with a 70 percent stake, and Thayer used its sixth fund to take the remaining 30 percent share, Christine Montemurro, a spokeswoman for MetLife, told Law360. Financial details of...
To view the full article, register now.
Law360 Pro Say Podcast
Check out Law360's new podcast, Pro Say, which offers a weekly recap of both the biggest stories and hidden gems from the world of law.