Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
November 04, 2013
State of Texas v. EEOC et al
Nature of Suit:
Other Statutes: Administrative Procedure Act/Review or Appeal of Agency Decision
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund Inc.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- National Employment Law Project
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
February 02, 2018
Texas Deals Blow To EEOC Background Check Policy
A Texas federal judge on Thursday endorsed the spirit of U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance urging employers to limit their use of criminal background checks in hiring but blocked its enforcement against the Lone Star State anyway, saying the agency should have let the public weigh in before publishing the guidance.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login