Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
May 09, 2018
United Keetoowah Band of Chero v. FCC, et al
Nature of Suit:
- Alabama-Quassarte Tribal Town
- Delaware Nation
- Delaware Tribe of Indians
- Federal Communications Commission
- Mescalero Apache Tribe
- Otoe-Missouria Tribe
- Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma
- Peoria Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma
- Ponca Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma
- Shawnee Tribe
- Tonkawa Tribe
- United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians
Sectors & Industries:
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS