Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
July 08, 2020
President and Fellows of Harvard College et al v. United States Department of Homeland Security et al
Nature of Suit:
- Bredhoff & Kaiser
- Covington & Burling
- Faegre Drinker
- Fick & Marx
- Hogan Lovells
- Jenner & Block
- K&L Gates
- Mayer Brown
- McDermott Will
- Mintz Levin
- Porter Wright
- Prince Lobel
- Proskauer Rose
- Stevens & Lee
- Adobe Inc.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Council on Education
- American Federation of Teachers
- American Physical Society
- Communications Workers of America
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education Inc.
- GitHub Inc.
- Google LLC
- Information Technology Industry Council
- LinkedIn Corp.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Microsoft Corp.
- New York University
- Paypal Holdings Inc.
- Service Employees International Union
- Spotify Technology SA
- The Boston Consulting Group Inc.
- The Catholic University of America
- The Internet Association
- Twitter Inc.
- United Auto Workers
Sectors & Industries:
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS