Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- January 30, 2023 Intel Says It Faces Fresh EU Scrutiny Over Contested €1B Fine
- January 26, 2023 IP Forecast: Intel To Spar With ParkerVision In Patent Trial
- January 18, 2023 M&A Group Of The Year: Skadden
- January 13, 2023 Intel Challenges Rival's Semiconductor Chip Patent
- January 05, 2023 VLSI Can't Justify 'Oversized' $2.2B Award, Intel Tells Fed. Circ.
- January 04, 2023 Knobbe Martens Promotes 6 To Partner
- January 03, 2023 VLSI Drops $4B Intel Patent Suit Amid Del. Ownership Row
- December 22, 2022 Intel Users Press 9th Circ. To Reinstate Security Flaw Case
- December 22, 2022 The Top Patent Damages Awards Of 2022
- December 21, 2022 The Future Of Legal Ops
- December 20, 2022 How Vidal Set The PTAB On A New Course In 2022
- December 16, 2022 Vidal Stays PQA Challenge To VLSI Patent
- December 16, 2022 Capital Markets Activity Plunged To Earth In 2022
- December 13, 2022 Fed. Circ. Again Urged To Halt Del. Judge's Funding Probes
- December 09, 2022 Intel Wants VLSI's $4B IP Suit Axed For Failure To ID Owners
- December 08, 2022 IP Forecast: Del. Judge To Keep Probing Patent Biz Ownership
- December 01, 2022 Del. Judge Lists Red Flags To Justify Funding Probe
- November 28, 2022 Semiconductor Maker Revives Intel Patent Row In The UK
- November 23, 2022 Mapping Out VLSI-Intel's Sprawling Patent War
- November 23, 2022 Litigation Funders Seek Transparency In Disclosure Debate
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS