Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Laura T. Swain, New York Southern, Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation, Puerto RicoAnalytics by Lex Machina
- December 06, 2022 Arnold & Porter Punished For Opioid Lapses, Averts Contempt
- December 06, 2022 Fla. Court Axes Zantac MDL Claims, Citing Lack Of Experts
- December 06, 2022 Apple's AirTag Is Stalkers' 'Weapon Of Choice,' Victims Say
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS