Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Method, system and apparatus for telecommunications control
- February 17, 2022 Time Warner Says Nokia Should Kick In Over $81M For IP Loss
- September 03, 2020 Del. Judge Delays Sprint, Charter IP Trial Amid Virus Concerns
- July 22, 2020 Sprint Trims VoP Patent Suits Against Telecoms
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS