Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Technique for enabling remote data access and manipulation from a pervasive device
- November 17, 2014 Licensee Can't Revive AT&T, Verizon Infringement Suits
- September 16, 2013 Google Can't Duck Willful Infringement Claim In Patent Row
- July 29, 2013 Hewlett-Packard, AT&T Hit Over Cloud Computing IP
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS