Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- January 12, 2022 10th Circ. Won't Revisit Ruling In Ex-Employee's Ute Dispute
- January 11, 2022 | Tax Authority Exclusive Atty Urges 10th Circ. To Flip Tax Court's Solar Lens Finding
- January 11, 2022 BNSF Scores 10th Circ. Win In Okla. Train Crossing Law Fight
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS