Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- December 01, 2023 Judge Balks At 'Sheer Number' Of Exhibits In Seattle Vax Suit
- December 01, 2023 Kona Coffee Farmers' Attys Get $3.7M Fees From Settlements
- November 30, 2023 Wash. Judge Tosses Brokerage's Text Blast Coverage Row
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS