Caesar's Workers Fired Up Over Secondhand Smoke

Law360, New York (March 11, 2011, 2:05 PM EST) -- The mother of a casino dealer who died of cancer launched a class action Wednesday in Louisiana against Caesar’s Entertainment Inc., saying the company exposed her son and other workers to decades of secondhand smoke.

Denise Bevrotte’s son Maceo worked for 15 years at Caesar’s Harrah’s New Orleans Hotel and Casino, where the ubiquitous secondhand smoke led directly to chest pains, headaches and the cancer that took his life, according to a complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana....
To view the full article, register now.
Law360 Pro Say Podcast
Check out Law360's new podcast, Pro Say, which offers a weekly recap of both the biggest stories and hidden gems from the world of law.