Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
August 30, 2021
Trex Properties LLC v. 25th Street Holding Company Inc. et al
Nature of Suit:
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- American & Efird Inc.
- Amphenol Corp.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Apex Tool Group LLC
- Blythe Construction Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Caliber Collision Centers Inc.
- Cameron Ashley Building Products Inc.
- Chemence Inc.
- CommScope Inc.
- Davis & Floyd Inc.
- Dollar General Corp.
- Eaton Corp. PLC
- Electric Power Research Institute Inc.
- Energizer Holdings Inc.
- Flint Group SA
- GKN PLC
- Graybar Electric Co. Inc.
- Hendrick Automotive Group
- JF Petroleum Group
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- Leggett & Platt Inc.
- McKesson Corp.
- Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Novant Health Inc.
- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc.
- Penguin Random House LLC
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc.
- Piedmont Healthcare Inc.
- Preformed Line Products Company
- Regions Financial Corp.
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ryerson Holding Corp.
- Sapa AB
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stanley Furniture Company Inc.
- Stericycle Inc.
- Sunbelt Rentals Inc.
- The Linde Group
- Trex Co. Inc.
- Vitran Corporation, Inc.
- WestRock Co.
- Zep Inc.
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- United States Geological Survey
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Postal Service
Sectors & Industries:
- Basic Materials
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Goods
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS