Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
September 22, 2022
Texas Medical Association et al v. United States Department of Health and Human Services et al
Nature of Suit:
- Akin Gump
- ArentFox Schiff
- Deutsch Hunt
- Groom Law Group
- Powers Pyles
- Sidley Austin
- Stafford Davis Firm
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Benefits Council
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American College of Radiology Inc.
- American Hospital Association
- American Medical Association Inc.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- America's Health Insurance Plans Inc.
- Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
- National Retail Federation Inc.
- Texas Medical Association
- The ERISA Industry Committee
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
Sectors & Industries:
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS