Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
September 06, 2017
State Of New York et al v. Donald Trump et al
Nature of Suit:
- Boies Schiller
- Cleary Gottlieb
- Cooley LLP
- Davis Polk
- DLA Piper
- Frankfurt Kurnit
- Gupta Wessler
- Holland & Knight
- Hughes Socol
- Jenner & Block
- Jones Day
- Mayer Brown
- McDermott Will
- O'Melveny & Myers
- Orrick Herrington
- Patterson Belknap
- Proskauer Rose
- Venable LLP
- American Federation of State County & Municipal Employees
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Barnard College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Brooklyn Defender Services
- California Institute of Technology
- Centro Legal de la Raza
- Communications Workers of America
- Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto
- Community Legal Services of Prince George's County Inc.
- Cornell University
- Dolores Street Community Services Inc.
- Georgetown University
- George Washington University
- Harvard University
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- International Union of Painters & Allied Trades
- Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights
- Legal Aid Justice Center
- Legal Services for Children
- Los Angeles Community College District
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- National League of Cities
- New York Legal Assistance Group Inc.
- New York University
- Northeastern University
- Safe Horizon Inc.
- Service Employees International Union
- The Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- The Legal Aid Society
- United Farm Workers
- Wellesley College
- Yale University
- Arab American Institute
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Sectors & Industries:
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS