Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- January 26, 2023 Trade Court Tosses Canadian Lumber Co.'s Duty Suit
- January 26, 2023 Feds Say Importer Skirted 'Hundreds Of Thousands' In Duties
- January 25, 2023 DC Circ Mulls If Low-Level Employees Can Deport Immigrant
- January 24, 2023 No Difference Between Backhoes And Excavators, Feds Say
- January 24, 2023 Texas Leads Challenge To Expanded Migrant Parole Program
- January 24, 2023 Reed Smith Leader Moves To Nonprofit For Migrant Children
- January 23, 2023 DHS Wants Official's Testimony Barred In Border Suit
- January 20, 2023 What Investment Tensions With China Mean For US Issuers
- January 17, 2023 Atty Calls For More Info On Expanded Border Processing App
- January 13, 2023 Rubber Co. Fights Bid To Toss Hidden Labor Violation Suit
- January 12, 2023 | Pulse Exclusive Meet The 1st Black Woman On The 5th Circ.
- January 11, 2023 CBP Walks Back Aluminum Extrusions Finding On Remand
- January 04, 2023 Biden's New DACA Rule Invalid Like The Original, States Say
- January 04, 2023 US Group Fights Ruling That Indian Shrimp Didn't Skirt Duties
- January 02, 2023 Expect More CPSC Litigation, Regulation, Penalties In 2023
- January 02, 2023 International Trade Policies To Watch In 2023
- January 02, 2023 International Trade Cases To Watch In 2023
- December 22, 2022 Top International Trade Cases Of 2022
- December 22, 2022 DHS Finds Substandard Conditions At Calif. Detention Centers
- December 22, 2022 CBP Guidance Offers Anti-Forced Labor Compliance Insights
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS